Hi People

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

tng21
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr 400 h1

Hi People

Post by tng21 »

Hi everyone, just joined as im looking into getting a bike in the future. Names Gaz, ive been looking into what bikes to get and undecided on either a gsxr 400, zxr 400 or cbr 400 or 600 for my first bike.

Signed up as i have a friend staying with me n the mrs and she has a zxr 400 that needs a front fairing so was looking about for her.

Gonna have some money coming up very soon so just looking about to see what prices for parts etc are and prices on bikes etc.

Is the front fairing hard to come by? Hers is an import, does a uk front fairing fit a import? How likely is she to find a front end? ANd for what kinda price is she looking at.

Anyway, gonna go and have a look about the site
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Yea mate the ZXR is the best of the bunch no joke price is good and parts are in abundance its power equals a porche at a fraction of the insurance cost. not bad at all ay.

as for parts i think e bay is good but there are shops thet will flog plastics.
some ppl on here will certainly point you in the right direction :smt004
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

The zxr is the best value and i think rides the best! the next bike that is near to the zxr spec is the RVF400 what's masively overpriced being a honda and the baby brother of the RC45

good choice with the zxr now stick with it :smt003
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

as said before go for the zxr400 (but we will be biased won't we? if you went to a cbr400 website i don't think they would say buy a zxr400) anyways you can't go wrong with one, and just ask your mate. welcome to the forum and zxrworld
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
tng21
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr 400 h1

Post by tng21 »

lol ive just found a black zxr 400 for sale in my local town so might have a look at that.

Been looking around to se how much i can get one for, wana spend around a grand ????