Bit late but hi.

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

mycallsevern
My Bike: ZXR400 L3 UK spec

Bit late but hi.

Post by mycallsevern »

I've been posting on this forum and suddenly realise I haven't introduced myself, how rude. I'm Michael, I've had my ZXR for just over 2 months and I love it. I have had a number of Kwakas in the past and I don't think I would own any thing else. I love the way that you never quiet feel 100% in control of them it adds a bit of excitement that seems to be missing in Hondas and Suzukis etc. Anyway I live in Exeter in the lovely Devon where we have some of the most beautiful roads in the country so if anyone is near here let me know and we will have to sort out a meet.

Well thats about it hope you are all well and thanks for all the help so far and in the future, will get some pics of me bike up once I have reached the magic 25 posts.

Cheers n gone.
Rubber side down, rubber side down, rubber side down.
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Re: Bit late but hi.

Post by deviant »

hehe well i don't think i ever had a thread in here and i've been here a couple of years now.

welcome anyway :smt006

my fiancee's originally from ilfracombe, so we take the bikes down there occasionally for a play on exmoor. kinda the wrong side of devon for you i suppose but the roads are amazing up there.
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

welcome mate, better late than never i suppose HINT HINT deviant :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
mycallsevern

Post by mycallsevern »

by deviant on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:22 pm

hehe well i don't think i ever had a thread in here and i've been here a couple of years now.

welcome anyway

my fiancee's originally from ilfracombe, so we take the bikes down there occasionally for a play on exmoor. kinda the wrong side of devon for you i suppose but the roads are amazing up there.

So I guess you know the A39 then, it has to be my favourite road in Devon. There is a fantastic pub along there at Williton called the Foresters, the guy who owns it, Adrian, is a top bloke and has a lovely Suzuki Katanya 1000, he'll even let you lock your bikes in his workshop if you stay over night. The best night to go is on Sunday because you can join in the pub quiz, a top laugh.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

used to frequent exeter myself quite a lot mate is the Istanbul kebab shop still up the high street??
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
mycallsevern

Post by mycallsevern »

Still going strong, when was the last time you were down 'ere.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

used to go down every weekend with my first wife as her parents had a shop in Kennford but its been a few years since i've been down that way, ide, dunchideock chudleigh, know em by the back of my hand, st thomas's spent about 9 years going down there, only goto Exeter now for the south west bike show.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Always better late than never! Welcome! :smt006
mycallsevern

Post by mycallsevern »

by masterofinsanity on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm

used to go down every weekend with my first wife as her parents had a shop in Kennford but its been a few years since i've been down that way, ide, dunchideock chudleigh, know em by the back of my hand, st thomas's spent about 9 years going down there, only goto Exeter now for the south west bike show.
The SW bike show is coming up soon, you planning to go this year? If you know Chudleigh you must have ridden the Teign Valley road, that is where I learnt to road ride, on a supermoto KDX200, we used to embarrass all the direct access boys down there hehe :smt001
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

always go to the sw bike show mate! apart from last year i think i missed last years cos i'd just started stripping the bike.
mycallsevern

Post by mycallsevern »

Cool, I'll be exhibiting there with my company, we sell pitbikes and crossers from China. Check out http://www.sudabikes.com and come find us at the show. :smt016
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Baz wants a seat from a mini moto perhaps you could sort him out :smt005
mycallsevern

Post by mycallsevern »

RobB wrote:Baz wants a seat from a mini moto perhaps you could sort him out :smt005

We don't do mini motos but his best bet is to call Project Parts in York on 01904 78 90 90

They stock loads of mini moto parts. :smt006
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

got one on my shed RobB, might end up with some race foam?
mycallsevern wrote:Cool, I'll be exhibiting there with my company, we sell pitbikes and crossers from China. Check out http://www.sudabikes.com and come find us at the show. :smt016

will do mate.