Hello

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

emperorluigi
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Hello

Post by emperorluigi »

Hi all :smt006

I've been lurking around here for the past few months since I got my ZXR400 L1 and thought I'd better register and say hello.

My names Chris and I live on the South Coast near Worthing. I Picked up the bike bug from my dad and have some king of weird fetish for bright green things so naturally I got a Kwak as my first bike. Except it's a blue one :smt017

Excellent site you've got here, it's been invaluable in helping me get to know my new toy and sorting out any little niggles that crop up.

On with the eye candy! Ignore the splats all over the front, there were flying ants everywhere the day I took these pics!
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Hello

Post by masterofinsanity »

never a big fan of the blue but that looks lovely! welcome to my world! :smt006
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

that looks really nice, very good condition to! how much did she set you back?

hope you enjoy her, and welcome to the site
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Thats a well nice tidy one that! Welcome to the forum! :smt001
SpaceMonkey

Post by SpaceMonkey »

That looks a well loved bike my man :smt002

You'll have to let me know how it feels, also lurking & wanting a ZXR for my first bike.

Enjoy & stay safe fella
SpaceMonkey AKA Lee
Annoying Noob
martrs

Post by martrs »

that looka awesome i quite like it in blue. if im not wrong uve had that off biketrader lol
tng21
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr 400 h1

Post by tng21 »

welcome fella.

lovely looking bike there. I like em in blue, mines a h1 in blue and i think it looks excelent.

enjoy the site as they can be invalueable.
emperorluigi
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Post by emperorluigi »

OK second time lucky. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hopefully I'll be around a bit more now, my internet connection has been a bit wonkey lately.

It set me back a grand total of £1250 from a local guy (no biketrader, eBay all the way :smt016) I'd been to view a couple of green ones already but imo the blue looked so good in person I just had to have it. I've been slowly piecing together all the Power Ranger gear to go with it so now I'm as blue as the bike is.

SpaceMonkey, so far I've loved every minute of my ZXR. If, like me, you have nothing to compare it to (aside from the awesome power of the SR125 I learned on that is...) the performance will blow you away. I scared myself silly riding it home in the rain the night I brought it and every ride out since is just as exciting as that first ride. Buy one, you won't regret it :smt002

It just has a couple of little niggles I need to sort out before it's perfect, but that's for the technical section...
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.