EBC Racer Discount Program for club racers

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

moonscale

EBC Racer Discount Program for club racers

Post by moonscale »

Just to put this one to bed
Zoom are no longer trading this has been taken over by another company
http://www.brakes4u.co.uk
Prices are as follows
Front race discs (pair) £160.00 +vat
Front race pads(caliper set) £20.00 +vat

They are also offering us a voucher number s060104j this will entitle you to more discount on road/street parts i think it works out to an extra 5% discount of there already discounted RRP

this is a bonus as i only phoned up about the racer program :smt002

Hope this helps some of you guys out that have been trying to get hold of zoom
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Please note this discount is not authorised by zxrworld or zxr400ownersclub, for your information here is a copy of the email i sent to brakes4u.

Good Morning

Thankyou for joining the forum although I’m not too impressed with the first post and probably the only post plugging your company and products, (especially when making out you phoned up about a racer program and your registered email address is your company one). It would have been more courteous to have approached myself and offered discounts to our club members rather than broadcast to all racers only in a public forum.We already have official suppliers offering discounts on various motorcycle products who I’m sure will not be too impressed with other suppliers unofficially trying to undercut them on prices and discount structures, obviously it is down to the individual where they choose to purchase their requirements from.I won’t delete the post purely for the fact that any discount available when purchasing parts is a bonus and it all helps especially for those racing as I am fully aware it is an expensive hobby.If you would like to offer a permanent discount for zxr400ownersclub members then please contact myself via email with your offer and I will consider for all members.

If you would like a link to your website added to zxrworld then let me know & I will take the code from your site and add it to the general motorcycle links page and appreciate a link back in return.

Regards

Baz

Zxr400ownersclub & zxrworld Administrator.

and this is their reply......

Hello Baz
I can only apologise for the post on your forum this is not the way that we do business and we don’t intend to go treading on toes.

This was an error on one of our employees (my son) using my email and personal details thought he was helping to promote the business but being young and new to this game he did not realise there was rules and regs for forums for us to abide by.

I would like to take you up on your link and I will organise a link back through a webmaster on Monday

Just to clarify we would like to offer the following

FOR RACE PARTS

Full front floating race discs(blue centres) £188.00 delivered inc VAT

Full Floating wavy discs as the picture on our site with Gold centres £188.00 delivered inc VAT

Full front race pads (per calliper side) £20.00 +vat

STREET PARTS

All street pads and discs and clutches and Goodridge Brakelines 5% discount using voucher number s060104j

I hope this meets with your approval and apologise again for not getting in touch first

Regards
martyn
Last edited by masterofinsanity on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400 Track, FMX 650

Post by ancozxr »

If i right, the disks are the full floating with the blue centers?

The offer can be sent it here in Athens/Greece?

I have a race ID.

:smt003

U can email me at ancogsxr@otenet.gr

Thanks.

Racing for the fearless....!!!!

jake
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by jake »

I am also interested in a set of the race disks. Please advice us on yr return to the site of total prices and postages. Also these are the race disks ? not the road ones labelled as 'race disks' on yr site?
cheers
jake
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Your better off ringing them but these disc are top i have run a set for a yaer with no problems

Top delivery and service

The race disc do have a blue centre and are fully floating disc

The road disc has a different colour centre but blue is what you need

Sloweracing

I have allready posted a link some where on the racing section

http://www.brakes4u.co.uk
ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by ancozxr »

:smt039

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

anco you need to email them biketech@brakes4u.co.uk i don't think they will be back here.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
jake
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by jake »

I mailed em the other day.
188 gbp for a pair of race disks, free delivery( not sure about you tho ancozxr :smt009 ).
good price id say :smt001
hollingsbee#54

Post by hollingsbee#54 »

Ordered my discs from them on Thursday morning and had them by Friday afternoon, great service!
Rob Hollingsbee Superbike 400
ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by ancozxr »

jake wrote:I mailed em the other day.
188 gbp for a pair of race disks, free delivery( not sure about you tho ancozxr :smt009 ).
good price id say :smt001
They would send me.