MotoGP @ Phillip Island Photos - People

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

MotoGP @ Phillip Island Photos - People

Post by Mori Man »

Decided to break this into smaller threads as some of you may only be using dial-up connections.

If you didn't catch the action, you missed yet another great race! The weather Fri/saturday was feckin aweful :smt013 and it was BALTIC! not just cold!!

Fortunately we had tickets for the full throttle club at turn 12 where the food and drink is free all day long :smt003 - so by early afternoon you really don't care what's happening outside, LoL

Sunday was sunny and mild and I got sunburnt again! :smt018 (happened to me at Motegi this year too!! Doh!). But the couple of bottles of wine made it disapear :smt002

Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Re: MotoGP @ Phillip Island Photos - People

Post by rene »

you should have got wayyyyy more of the pit girls, or was the Mrs there? :smt016
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/