zxr400l winter project

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

bleddynzxr400

Re: zxr400l winter project

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

id already paid the guy ill get some pics tommorow but ive definately been put off by the decals its a pity coz the spray job is mint oh well to late now

bledd
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

what paint scheme have you had done?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

it was basically the same as it was didnt want nothing fancy just a freshen up all over the thing is i cant realy complain as he has repaired most of the panels as they where quite badly damaged he paid for the paint and other stuff and he only charged me £150.00 all in but had quotes of other people all over £400.00 he done them for this price as he done them between jobs

bledd
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

That guy sounds like a cnut, whats the cost of a phone call to check compared to customer satifaction?

Thats a shame mate, maybe you will grow to like it?
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

not sure ill be able to get on with them its a shitter when you dont get what your expect

bledd
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

aint you got any pics to post now?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

nah i just couldnt be bothered to be honest if id posted pics on here without explaining what had happened i think there would have been a few funny comments ill get some tommorow

bledd
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

if you dont wanna show em then email them to me.
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

ill put then on here tommorow they might look better on the bike who knows but they wont be fitted until late next week as ive still a few little bits to do to the bike but ive got it running nice now

bledd
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

who did the painting??
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

its a small garage who do accident repairs lots of insurance jobs i think its my own fault realy i should have gone down and put the decals where i wanted them the paint work is realy good nice finnish nice coulour looks fresh but the decals make it look silly in my opinion i picked the panels up and left them with the bike in my mates factory unit im going there tommorow to put my wheels back on witch i spayed myself so ill get piccies when im there

bledd
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

well heres a few pics gouldnt get tidy pics in the room they are in as theres to much light comming from windows the coulour is better than it looks oh theres only 1 side panel shown as he still got the other one ill get some better pics when i get them out side

thats all i got today ill try to get better pics

bledd
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

To be honest i think it looks good as it is at the moment, will look quite good once its on the bike!

Im guessing he got the tank, side panel and seat plastic stickers the wrong way round?
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

yip they not in the rite places the inija one was meant to be on the tank it wouldnt have looked to bad if the nija ones where to the back a bit more ill see what it looks like on the bike

bledd
bleddynzxr400

Post by bleddynzxr400 »

ive just come back from the gararge that spayed my panels and he s lost one of my seat unit plastic grills so im now looking for one to fit ther right hand side seat fairing cant see me getting one though unless any of you people got one they wanna sell

bledd